29 September 2011

Who I am and what I will do for you

Hello blogging world. My name is Riley and I am a teenager living in Toronto and I am in love with sports. I am one of those guys that could sit down and watch a whole baseball game without rolling my eyes once, even after David Cooper just fouled off his fourth straight pitch in the 4th inning of a 0-0 tie. I am one of those guys that wouldn't dare leave a Leafs game early after we are down 7-1 to the Capitals and Ovie is going for his 4th goal of the game.

I essentially live for sports, and living in the 21st century has only aided my addiction. Rogers Digital Cable, blessed be Them, teamed up with my dad's credit card to get my family every single sports game in North America being played live, and even the occasional Aussie Rules Football. I can now watch every single Jays game, except when I'm away 2 months in the summer, every single Leafs game (yes, I can stand them) and every Raptors game, except sometimes their lack of talent/motivation/coaching/any reason to watch them gets the better of me. And don't worry, every Sunday I glue myself to the couch to watch all the NFL I can.

So this blog will be me posting when necessary about the Leafs, Raptors, the NFL (I root for the Buffalo Bills) and sadly, not the Blue Jays for a while, but I will keep up with the MLB playoffs. For any of those reading, feel free to comment or email me, I'd love to hear from you and your opinions, but it would also be cool to know if anyone was even reading this.

If the Leaf commercials are true, and there is a Passion That Unites Us All, then i certainly have it for every Toronto team. Even though it can, and is torturous sometimes I stand by all my teams and I will be more than happy to share all the good and the bad with all of you.

You will hear from me again,
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment